Monday, July 19, 2010

Tattoossss



I'm pretty sure through this awfully challenging assignment I was meant to learn how to apply tattoos onto human beings making them look believable and flattering. When doing this again, I would add a million more tattoos, filling every inch of the body, still making it convincing, and even more awesome. I rate myself an 8 on creativity, the tattoos are pretty original, and tattoos that I believe my friend would indeed invest in. To make this project better I would require the students to have to put more than one tattoo on the body!! How easy is it to just put one tattoo on the body and move on?!! Yet again, I am proud of myself for completing the project, and learning so much more about the wonderful PHOTOSHOP devices.

1 comment:

  1. these are both really nice. i am very impressed that you took the time to color in the mardi gras mask -- it looks excellent. in fact, i am general-speaking impressed by your commitment to making awesome images as opposed to just doing the minimum. it makes the class and the products so much more fun and interesting.

    has your friend seen the picture yet?

    the tutorial image is also good, although it's not perfectly symmetrical on her back along her spine. but that's fairly minor.

    great work.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Effort: 105
    Artistry: 95
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete