Wednesday, September 15, 2010

POPPY MONROE!


Marilyn Monroe is beautiful. I know that during her era of fame, Pop Art was also huge, and she has been made into Pop Art a million and three times but I thought I would try it for myself. So on that note creativity a 4, it's not that original at all. There was absolutely nothing unexpected really other than her eyebrow not showing up but it was a pretty easy fix, as were all other little problems I faced. It did not take longer than I thought, I am proud of myself for being able to get through all my projects and meet my personal deadlines. This class went wonderful, I've learned SO much and one day if I have photoshop I will know how to do some coollll sttuufff. From 1 to 10, I give this project and CLASS a 10!!!!!! I will miss this class, but I've got to make moves and get my s*i# donee!!! Btw, I'm much happier with my rendition of the pop art, than the tutorial.
Sincerly,
Miss Norriss.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, your version is prettier and more fun to look at than the tutorial. plus, there's the benefit of its being a throwback to the andy warhol thing.

    this is pretty perfect pop art. i'm really glad you outlined the head -- i think it looks really good. and the coloring is great, plus i like the colors you chose.

    it's all pretty perfect!

    great job.

    i'm glad you liked this class, i definitely enjoyed working with you. it won't be the same without you. :-( but i know you're a busy woman.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Effort: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: a perfect 100

    ReplyDelete