Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Best Assortment of Food there EVER was.


Ah, yummy; well actually I don't know if I would eat these if I saw them at some food party. They are a little scary, but it's what's on the inside that counts right? During this unit, I feel that concept is what I was supposed to learn. No matter what shape you turn the food into it's still the same on the inside- and I definitely learned how to turn them into anything to still make the inside matter! It actually took not a lot of time at all, a lot faster than I expected but that's a good thing! If I were to do it again I would try to make other shapes, even thought the wittle squares are SO cute, I would try to make trapezoids or something cooler. I would rate creativity 8, it was pretty indifferent, I mean it's not everyday you see a normal bowl filled with not so normal fruit! But I think it would of been even more creative with different shapes. I think this class is going very well and I apologize for having to take such a long break I could have probably been done by now, but now I devote all of my attention to it and should be done in a week or so :), well I don't know how happy I am about leaving the class but it will be okay :)

1 comment:

  1. if i had to choose only one of these to eat, i'd pick the grapes. they look pretty good. they're cute.

    this was a good idea! you definitely went above and beyond: 21 pieces of square fruit and one fruit morph! -- not too shabby. you did some great liquifying -- the "squaring" is really good. the bowl doesn't look completely real, but that has more to do with the different sources of light on each picture than with your photoshopping skills.

    very yummy!

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100!
    Effort: 100
    Artistry: 95 (there's a white edge around the bottom of the apple)
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 99

    ReplyDelete