Friday, September 17, 2010

this is the end.

this is the end. my beautiful friend, the end. No more photoshop...could be worse, I loved it. Making my website was rather interesting, I believe I was simply supposed to learn how to do that. I wish that computers all didn't have to have different screen sizes so my collage of my kitty that I made would work out simple and easy but of course, no. However, I am verryy happy with the final picture I chose to represent my cute wittle baby kitty. I wub him. Creativity-9, would of been 10 had I been able to use the collage. I'm glad with how it turned out though. This class went wonderful for me, and I will miss it a LOT. Overall rating 15.
goodbye photoshop.

1 comment:

  1. goodbye, jessie! :-(

    it was great while it lasted ... i enjoyed seeing you every morning.

    your website is totally awesome -- i like the text-based design (without pictures) ... actually i bet the kitty background would have been too busy if there had been lots of pictures on the website as well, so that worked out. i like the rollovers, too. and all the links work.. great job. it's a very nice end to a very nice collection of work.

    now go to p.e. and be well!!! i'll see you back for speech one day!

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Effort: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete